Tuesday 29 November 2011

Seeing Double

Today I have been talking about the physiology of alcohol and I in doing so I have come across a group of people who have clearly redesigned the human body.

What?

Well according to one person I have been working with has been told by an accredited drug and alcohol service that humans have two stomachs. One is for food and one is for drugs and alcohol!!!!!

Yesterday I had someone come to me to tell me that his daughter told her science teacher about synapses and the chemical 'switch' system called neurotransmitters. The answer she received back was that they don't exist and you don't need to know that rubbish!

Well I ask you how on earth can anyone fight that kind of utter incompetence? If accredited services don't understand anatomy and physiology and a science teacher who doesn't even understand basic nerve structure what chance do our children have?

Next week I have been invited to talk on another radio show. I am so happy to do this because this sort of thing needs to be highlighted.

That said it comes back to this:

The symbiotic relationship between the alcohol industry and the alcohol abolitionists and therapists continues. This is a game more large and more deep than Berne could ever have envisaged. It is almost as if the ordinary person with alcohol challenges or the man in the street seeking true knowledge are stuck between the scotch and the rocks. And they are certainly left seeing double! 

No comments:

Post a Comment